15 April 2009

STAGE ONE


Registration for this one will be at Baton Rouge Beach on Stanford Avenue.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I hope you are ready, Baton Rouge. This is gonna be a really fantastic series.
We are gonna have so much fun and have some really great prizes to hand out at the end of the series!!!! So far, we have prizes from Seagull Messenger Bags, Urban Velo Magazine, and IRO Cycle. If anyone out there wants to take up making some super DIY t-shirts for these races, please let me know!
brbikepolo [at] gmail [dot] com

3 comments:

  1. I'm stoked. Registration behind the Capitol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know Alley Cats were happening regularly in B.R. Added you all to my blog roll so other out-of-touch Nola kids can get with it.

    I'm not in town now, but if you all hosts some more races in late Summer and on, I'll be sure to try to make it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just putting this out there, but there are 5 fridays in May and I'll be in NY from the 7th to the 10th... If there is any way to have one stage not on those days, Jason would be eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete